Alex earned his degree in Physical Therapy in 1998 from the University of Central Florida. He is currently a Clinical Lead in Outpatient Physical Therapy for Florida Hospital Celebration Health.
Alex also holds specialized certifications in Functional Movement Systems, which include Functional Movement Screening and Selective Functional Movement Assessment. Over the last 15 years, Alex has worked in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, specializing in the treatment of Collegiate, Olympic and Professional athletes.
- Carlos Gonzalez (Colorado Rockies)
- Brandon Meriweather (Washington Redskins)
- Tony Carter (Denver Broncos)
- Martin Prado (Miami Marlins)
- Santonio Holmes (NY Jets)